What’s your ideal Saturday like?
- Waking up at 2 pm and watching Netflix in bed for 25 hours straight.
- Waking up at noon and groggily eating five plates of pancakes for breakfast and then pondering over the homework I won’t do.
- Sleeping in until 10 am, having breakfast, and maybe doing some homework. I’d like to watch YouTube for a while and be sort of productive.
- Sleeping in until 8 am, making breakfast, working on homework, taking naps, and watching TV. Chill productiveness all around.
- Waking up at 6:30 am, inhaling breakfast, and getting to work on finishing all schoolwork, chores, and jobs. I love being extremely productive.
What do you do right after school?
- Drop my backpack off at the door, lug myself to my bed, and flop down for a 10 hour nap.
- Bring my backpack to my room, eat food, do a couple homework pages, and then sleep.
- Do half of my homework just to find myself immersed in the next five episodes of The Office.
- Diligently work on all my homework, getting sidetracked only occasionally by my favorite video game.
- Dive straight into all the tasks ahead of me for the night. I get all my homework done faster than the speed of light.
- Video games with race cars.
What do you wear to school?
- Whatever I sleep in.
- The first thing I pull out of my cabinet.
- Something comfy but not horrendously unacceptable for public sight.
- Something casual yet stylish.
- An outfit that I bought the past weekend that is both sleek and spiffy. Got to dress for success!
What did you do over winter break?
- Watched Netflix.
- Played on my phone, and studied a bit for finals.
- Studied and hung out with friends and family.
- Went out my way to bring joy to my family and friends, as well as to mix fun with studying every day.
Why are you taking this quiz? You are 0% likely to complete your New Year’s resolution. In fact, you might not even make one. It’s about time you get off your phone, leave the couch, and put some effort into your life.
There’s a New Year’s resolution idea for you.
Maybe give up. You are only 25% likely to complete your New Year’s resolution. Things are looking bleak for you, pal. Just do your best in coming up with an attainable resolution.
You’re trying. You are 50% likely to complete your New Year’s resolution. It’s not a great prospect for you, but hey; you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, am I right?
Keep on rocking! You are 75% likely to complete your New Year’s resolution! Don’t cry that you’re not in the top 1%. Remember that you’re at least better than the 80% of people that give up their New Year’s resolutions by February.
Congratulations! You are 100% likely to complete your New Year’s resolution! You must work and try extremely hard. People like you are rare to find. Don’t worry, that’s a compliment.