Chocolate covered pretzels are a holiday must. They’re delicious and lots of fun to make with your friends and family, plus it’s so simple to do! Here are directions so you can make this scrumptious holiday treat this season.
1 Block of Ambrosia Milk or White Chocolate
1 bag of holiday shaped pretzels
- Turn on Christmas music!
- Separate the broken pretzels from the whole ones.
- Finely chop the block of chocolate into small pieces for easy melting.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a pot over low heat.
- Slowly and constantly stir the chocolate as it begins to melt. Don’t stop or else the chocolate will burn!
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, use small prongs to dip the pretzels one by one into the chocolate, completely covering one side.
- Remove the pretzel from the chocolate and place onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Add sprinkles and let the chocolate cool down. You’re done!
posted by Claire Young for CAMM