The rules and guidelines are pretty simple:
- Whomever designs and executes the most elaborate decorated and delicious cupcake in the school will receive an iPod Touch, but a second and third place will also be selected with awards of their own, both students and staff may enter to win.
- All entries must be submitted by the dozen. Students can submit more than one design if they like, but each design requires their own dozen.
- All parts of the cupcake and decorations must be edible. (With the exception of the liner.)
- To avoid any food allergies, please ensure that all submissions must be nut free either in your recipe or your decoration.
- All entries must be submitted before 1st hour on Wednesday, the 19th, accompanied with a label to identify the baker– print legibly.
- Cupcakes are judged based on decoration and appearance, taste, texture, presentation and originality. For examples, see the Facebook Event “Cupcake Smackdown!”
Submit your dozen to Mrs. Gump’s room (Rm. 804) before first hour on Wesdnesday!
Categories: Student Life